The HighRoad staff is dedicated to environmentally-sustainable practices in all areas of operation and follow an aggressive accountability program.
In order to reduce our carbon footprint, we...
- are FSC and SFI certified
- recycle all plant and operating paper, cardboard waste, and metal plates used on press
- use inks with high percentages of bio-derived, renewable raw materials, low VOC content and zero petroleum derived solvents
- use and recycle zero or low VOC products for all press solutions and coatings
- use latest technology presses and prepress equipment which limits make-ready and chemical/energy usage
- support wind power with Renewable Energy Credits
We can help you make sure your project is environmentally-friendly!
Our sales staff is equipped to guide you in the selection of environmentally-friendly paper stocks, materials, and processes that you might want to Incorporate into your project.
Our Community: HighRoad Heros Reach Out
- serve dinner monthly at the Lafayette Street Rescue Mission since 2008
- support and sponsor Young Women's Leadership Foundation and Schools
- participate and support Aids Walk, New York
- participate and support Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®